Spiritual direction, retreats and workshops
From its inception, Journey Resources’ mission has remained simple and clear:
Journey Resources offers the message of God’s love, grace and mercy for all people found through Jesus Christ. Providing thoughtful and creative opportunities to discover God’s loving care, our ministry extends as far as God leads and reaches through us.
Write the Andersons:
3302 Watauga Dr.
Greensboro, NC 27410
Prayer for the Andersons:
- God’s grace to be at work in my life; eliminating hurry and increasing love, faithfulness, generosity and compassion.
- The well-being (spiritual, mental, emotional & physical) of my wife Lucie and our adult children (Meredith & Gabe, Will, & Lee).
- For God to prosper the efforts of The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology & The Soul Care Institute and my involvement with them.
- The spiritual health of the pastors, staff, and leadership of St. Mark’s Church in Burlington, NC and my ongoing spiritual formation work among them.
- Several upcoming speaking/teaching opportunities at Spring Arbor University.